Countdown

sábado, febrero 14, 2009

Photohunt Nro.16

Regreso con el photohunt.
Después de algunas semanas de auto exclusión, vuelvo con el tema de la semana "náutica".
No soy un tipo náutico, pero mi amigo Pablo lo es, y me invitó a dar una vuelta en su lancha...

---------

I'm back with Photohunt.
After several weeks of self-exclusion, i'm back with this week's topic: 'nautical'.
I'm not a nautical guy, but my friend Paul is, and he invited me to ride his boat once...

Bajando la lancha al río.
Decending the boat on the river.


Mi amigo Pablo, el náutico.
Mi friend Paul, a nautical guy.


Mi hija Victoria, disfrutando el viaje.
My daughter Victoria, enjoying the trip.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

nice photos for the theme.

Mira dijo...

It looks like you had a good fun time here. Here's mine http://www.mirasblog.com/2009/02/photo-hunt-7-nautical.html

Anónimo dijo...

Its great to go boating especially with friends. Nice

Gabriel dijo...

Qué bonita tu hija, Mike! :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis